Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Funny Friendships

Lately my students have enjoyed telling jokes during lunch and it has encouraged friendships amongst them and a common ground for them to build a friendship. One of my students uses a Tango (communication device) for communication and today, one of his classmates asked him to tell him a joke. The child used his Tango to tell jokes and interact with his peer and all the students were laughing and enjoying themselves! It was funny to hear the student using the Tango ask the jokes that the kids laughed at several times to keep the kids laughing and to continue their interaction. I think I heard the joke, "What part of a fly hits the window first?" many times and I heard the punchlines, "the butt", ever more! Of course, when you have teenagers telling jokes and the punchline is "the butt" and it being said over and over again it is hilarious....I have to admit it was funny and I loved seeing the students having such a great time with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment